Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe I did all this research for a pointless thing like this but this is my guess.

On Gvardiols story he tagged Ivona which I think is his girlfriend, and the host of the airbnb is Ivona so I guess he is just promoting the airbnb for his girlfriend and the apartment is located in Croatia.

Just an update on my previous post ‘we have movement’ I did indeed have to much coffee.

No I am waiting for confirmation that the news wasn’t about the training kit/sponsor. I had a text and presumed the news would be about Gvardiol. But then the club have announced the training kit/sponsor roughly half hour later. So I will get confirmation.
Any further further update?

I can’t believe I did all this research for a pointless thing like this but this is my guess.

On Gvardiols story he tagged Ivona which I think is his girlfriend, and the host of the airbnb is Ivona so I guess he is just promoting the airbnb for his girlfriend and the apartment is located in Croatia.
<insert sad emoji here>. I hope it's his girlfriend's actual flat, and she is moving to Manchester, which is why he is promoting the flat. One can hope ;).
Give over, my daughter’s Didsbury flat is bigger than that!
Rodri used to live in student halls in Manchester, so you never know, haha!

We thank you for your service

I am just sharing what he posted on his story. It would be pretty strange for a world-class football player to market somebody else's apartment. It's not like he is advertising some brand, company, etc., literally a single apartment. Why would he do that? Unless it's his own. Obviously, we can't confirm any of that, but it's interesting timing, that's for sure. Make of it what you will.
I highly doubt that is where he was living, lol. I’d guess it’s a spare he has for friends & family.

edit…caught up and seen now so ignore.

It’s not uncommon for players to stay in an Airbnb when they have a move in mind so the fact that he’s in Zagreb and not Leipzig is maybe telling.

Bernardo did the same last winter, I know because the Airbnb was in my building.

I am just sharing what he posted on his story. It would be pretty strange for a world-class football player to market somebody else's apartment. It's not like he is advertising some brand, company, etc., literally a single apartment. Why would he do that? Unless it's his own. Obviously, we can't confirm any of that, but it's interesting timing, that's for sure. Make of it what you will.
You could make an appointment to go and view it
That would be confirmation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.