Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like with this being that close to being done we could see a David Ornstein announcement at 11. Like he normally does with big news

Mason Mount and Mason Greenwood could have filled a gap in the rag midfield ??

Greenwood more interested in kicking the shit out of his girlfriend than a football....................allegedly .

Ten Haag probably still trying to find a way of using him in the team - a club without morals and class.

It reminds me of seeing Ruben's highlight reels, his had a lot of slide tackles but look at him now!

Getting Gvardiol signed will mean we've got the next generation of young world talent on our books:

Gvardiol, Foden, Haaland, Alvarez....
Go for the cherry to sit atop the iced cake that is the generational young talent?

Cheeky bid for Jesse then? ;)

It’s close!

pigeon-dance.gif

If it's a highlights reel, it's going to concentrate on 'great' tackles
i’m a football peasant, i love slide tackles as much as i love nutella, you’re right, i remember complaining about the lack of those and i watched every game

for the people on plane duty. joško is still in novigrad near zadar (surrounded by children everywhere he goes). there’s a ferry from zadar to ancona in italy but if he doesn’t leave croatia it’s gonna be either zagreb or zadar. 009D6033-8C33-4036-9FAC-B9066F945591.jpeg

First time watching a highlight reel of a defender?

Slide tackles are spectacular. People love watching that stuff, rather than a highlight of a defender nipping in and stealing a ball off a player's toes before he even knows what's going on.
It's like seeing a full stretch save from a keeper tipping it round the post. People love that roy-of-the-rovers shit. Banks had to make relatively few of those — he could do it if he wanted to and had to — because his positioning was second to none, so a shot would come in and he'd catch the ball with both gloved hands, against his chest, just swallowing it up. The famous save against Pelé was because he had to, but it was uncharacteristic.
Edit: and now I come to think back to it, his positioning on that was phenomenal. If he'd actually been closer to the ball, he'd have probably messed it up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.