Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
And girls (or boys if you like) - he's a good lookng boy, up there in the Johnny Stones class, possibly the prettiest centre back pairing in world football
That's City's secret plan, something for everyone.

Vimto.jpg

Interesting that the consensus is we're bringing in a centre back. Having thought about it, if we play a conventional back four next season I think he'll play left back.

Probably doesn't mean much since its ESPN, but Dias was rated the best CB in the world and Gvardiol was rated the second best in the world. So going off that we could have both in our team next season which is scary for the opponents.
They also failed to recognise Stones.

Probably doesn't mean much since its ESPN, but Dias was rated the best CB in the world and Gvardiol was rated the second best in the world. So going off that we could have both in our team next season which is scary for the opponents.

Never seen a back four/five like it (Dias, Stones, Akanji, Aké, Gvardiol). With Laporte if he doesn't go, although he almost certainly will. Oh and Ed behind that lot.
I distinctly remember in the late seventies watching Liverpool's defence, with Clemence behind it, and having the depressing feeling that it was like trying to break down a granite wall with your bare hands. The difference is that football's moved on, and your defenders are also supposed to be able to play forty-yard midfield passes that split the opposing defence in two. Nobody asked Tommy Smith to do that!
I mean it. Haven't seen this quality at City. Nor anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.