Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he is quality I personally don’t see the reasoning in buying him for over 100 million. We are not screaming for a new central defender except if 2 actually leave cause you can’t keep 5 happy.

We have seen Pep this season rotating centre backs heavily to try and keep everyone happy.
This just feels weird, maybe something is actually happening behind the scenes cause towards the end of the summer we were linked with him.

Wingers and fullbacks would be my priority but I guess the people at the club know what they are doing.

are we referring to harwood bellis? i just don't think he has the skill on the ball at all to be playing for city

He’s been fantastic on the ball for Burnley, I’d go as far to say he’s already a better passer than Dias, Ake and Akanji

Reactions: TFC
I could see both Ake and Laporte going, leaving Stones, Dias, Akanji plus one other.

Both will have 2 years on their contract and maybe looking not to renew.

I could see Laporte going back to Spain and Ake (who I really rate) would have lots of options.

Harwood Bellis will have a year left after this season, could see him being sold with a buy back or another loan if willing to sign an extension.

Whilst the fee sounds very high, with the sales etc and the way it is accounted it would not prove very difficult and would not in anyway effect money for Bellingham.

I would hope there is also money for a LB, unless City have more faith in Gomez then me, I would like to see a long term solution.

Even if he is quality I personally don’t see the reasoning in buying him for over 100 million. We are not screaming for a new central defender except if 2 actually leave cause you can’t keep 5 happy.

We have seen Pep this season rotating centre backs heavily to try and keep everyone happy.
This just feels weird, maybe something is actually happening behind the scenes cause towards the end of the summer we were linked with him.

Wingers and fullbacks would be my priority but I guess the people at the club know what they are doing.
We are not screaming for a new CB but we have no idea if the club or CB players we have are happy.

It would not surprise me if at least one of our CB wishes to leave this summer, maybe even in the January window and if that's the case I would think the club would be very interested in Gvardiol with his age and quality.

To me he'd be a left back and I'd be quite happy if we bought him

We are not screaming for a new CB but we have no idea if the club or CB players we have are happy.

It would not surprise me if at least one of our CB wishes to leave this summer, maybe even in the January window and if that's the case I would think the club would be very interested in Gvardiol with his age and quality.

Do the deal. He's elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.