Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torn a new arsehole by a certain Messi but no shame in that.
Its a one off to what was an otherwise outstanding display by Gvardiol throughout the entire tournament. He's far from the first top notch defender that Messi has done that to over the past 18 years. Messi's highlights are filled with footage of him destroying numerous world class defenders, sometimes 2 or more at a time, lol...

Its a one off to what was an otherwise outstanding display by Gvardiol throughout the entire tournament. He's far from the first top notch defender that Messi has done that to over the past 18 years. Messi's highlights are filled with footage of him destroying numerous world class defenders, sometimes 2 or more at a time, lol...
As I said, no shame.

I hope its not true

Total waste of money when you have ( Dias, Laporte, Stones, Akanji & Ake ) and not to forget Rodri :)
True, but what if yo don't have, say, Laporte and Ake? Then its an entirely different scenario. The club doesn't view each transaction in a vacuum. That's simply not how it's done. Not being privy to everything else City have going on at any given time makes weighing in on Gvardiol or anyone else being a good get just random speculation.
Also, can we please put the pause button on Rodri as a CB?

It’s a shame we don’t have any very highly rated 19 and 20 year old centre backs out on loan anywhere. Could really save us a lot of money
Not any at that level...

Not any at that level...

Championship is one of the hardest leagues in Europe to get out of!

The lads doing great I’ve watched most of Burnley’s games and Taylor Howard Bellis has hardly put a foot wrong oh top of the league too..

The premier though is another step up, I’d love pep to get him back for next season to see the lad up close after a season in championship but at the moment we have 5 defenders and it’s unlikely he will come back and play for us! Everton been interested in him and I believe he is a 40/50m player when you look at top defenders moving to premier from championship especially the coaching he has had now and through his youth at city..

are we referring to harwood bellis? i just don't think he has the skill on the ball at all to be playing for city

I used to think that but this season at Burnley I’ve not seen him make a big mistake passing wise he plays just like all our centre backs.

Looks quality, but not sure in a light blue shirt whether he'd get away with some of challenges in the prem.

het he's mint at getting a tackle in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.