Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I've misinterpreted, but I read it as paying the Leipzig fee would mean an increase in ticket prices; which is ludicrous. If I've misunderstood his point then fair enough, but I don't think I did.

My second paragraph suggested we should pay the Leipzig fee, which is currently about £10-15m higher than we want to go. Marketing has nothing to do with it.
Ok fair enough o the second paragraph not about marketing still don’t see what Trafford has to do with anything

Not sure two posts counts as "banging on about it".

But I'm happy to give it up.

How could I possibly compete with someone who thinks overspending in the past is a logical reason not to negotiate now.

It's more the fact that we've spent so much money on so many shit players over the last 15 years.

I don't think Josko is a shit player. He's 21 years old. We will get at least 10 years out of him. Divide an extra £10mill over 10 years, that's £1mill a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.