Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's incredible how fast some have lost the euphoria of the treble....you sound how I'd expect the rags to be feeling.
And what feeling usually follows extreme euphoria? A massive come down. A thus far underwhelming transfer window only exacerbates that come down.

And what feeling usually follows extreme euphoria? A massive come down. A thus far underwhelming transfer window only exacerbates that come down.

Not for me, the euphoria is still there. And will likely easily be there over the next 4 or 5 weeks. By which point we could be holding two more pieces of silverware, which would give it a fresh boost.

We are Champions of England, Champions of Europe, and FA Cup holders right up until someone else wins those, zero shame in feeling that joy and pride for that long.

Bit of a strange one this in my opinion, whilst I think he’s an outstanding prospect, our midfield and forward areas clearly need a bit of surgery so it feels strange to be throwing the majority of this summers spend on an area of the squad where we’re well stocked. I mean, Laporte can’t even get a game, that’s the level we’re at.

i always thought there were two types of people in this world, those who thought the glass was half full and those who thought the glass was half empty, judging by some of the responses on here some folk have smashed the glass and are cutting themselves with it.

An underwhelming transfer in what sense, name one player ANY of our rivals have signed that drastically improves us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.