Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think @vanchi is a lady .............................and does provide some different input, so please be polite.
thank you but it’s not about that, just that i posted about gvardiol in appropriate thread so no reason for him to be snarky, but whatever floats his proverbial boat.

I don't think City are on the plane yet.
In fact I don't think there's a plane there for them not to be on it.

Either they've sacked going today and are travelling tomorrow or they've said nah can't be bothered.

Something a bit fishy going on!

How's Croatia? Has the heatwave hit your part yet?
well leipzig are going to italy tomorrow so he’s going on a trip either way :D

we’re having a second big heatwave at the moment so it’s hot and humid and with many huge supercells storms, there was one yesterday and there’s one starting now. on today’s menu: possibility of winds up to 150 km/h, severe hail and so on. so much fun. i should’ve been a penguin. or a vampire.

thank you but it’s not about that, just that i posted about gvardiol in appropriate thread so no reason for him to be snarky, but whatever floats his proverbial boat.

well leipzig are going to italy tomorrow so he’s going on a trip either way :D

we’re having a second big heatwave at the moment so it’s hot and humid and with many huge supercells storms, there was one yesterday and there’s one starting now. on today’s menu: possibility of winds up to 150 km/h, severe hail and so on. so much fun. i should’ve been a penguin. or a vampire.
I may have got this wrong but I had an idea that in a recent post you apologised for your uncertain grasp of English - not your first language, self taught and so on. If one of your reasons for coming on this forum was to extend your grasp of the vernacular (as spoke in Manchester) while chatting about a favourite Croatian player fair enough, but in other respects your grasp of the language puts most of us to shame.

I may have got this wrong but I had an idea that in a recent post you apologised for your uncertain grasp of English - not your first language, self taught and so on. If one of your reasons for coming on this forum was to extend your grasp of the vernacular (as spoke in Manchester) while chatting about a favourite Croatian player fair enough, but in other respects your grasp of the language puts most of us to shame.
Makes you wonder doesn't it.....

thank you, i did have 4 years of english lessons in school but we had an ancient teacher and we did nothing but “learn” about present continuous for 4 years, so that was useless. and she made us sing where have all the flowers gone all the time. surprised it wasn’t where are all the flowers going really. i read a lot and the rest is basically music and tv, we have subtitles on tv in croatia. i think i have issues with syntax.
i am interested in learning new things! for example, why do you call liverpool fans dippers?

I read it as @blueparrot talking about Gvardiol going to work(training), not you.
i know he was talking about gvardiol’s work not mine, he was snarky about me posting that info and i don’t think it’s the language barrier.

Makes you wonder doesn't it.....
are you actually serious? a mod checked my ip address immediately after my first post here. ak ti treba još nekaj objasnit samo reci, nije problem ;)

Attachments

• 45E3C90E-DA52-4AFB-B531-2AB6C94CB728.jpeg
    45E3C90E-DA52-4AFB-B531-2AB6C94CB728.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.