Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`ve thought about the same on more than one occasion.Something doesn`t feel right somehow,
what doesn’t feel right?

The use of the word “snarky” is telling for me. As for IP addresses…. Mine changes as I see fit and based on what I'm doing.
what’s wrong with using snarky?

The use of "English" as self taught is mis-leading IMO and I smell a rat.
so my english is too good so i can’t be croatian? what kind of rat am i according to you?

who am i supposed to be according to you?

what doesn’t feel right?

what’s wrong with using snarky?

so my english is too good so i can’t be croatian? what kind of rat am i according to you?

who am i supposed to be according to you?
To be fair the theory is you’re a Utd fan pretending… As for snarky it’s not a word many English use let alone a CroatIan! It’s more Northern england than foreign and I’ve certainly never heard foreigners using it, even those living here! It’s an unusual choice, and there’s many other English terms you could have used instead. Just my opinion.

To be fair the theory is you’re a Utd fan pretending… As for snarky it’s not a word many English use let alone a CroatIan! It’s more Northern england than foreign and I’ve certainly never heard foreigners using it, even those living here! It’s an unusual choice, and there’s many other English terms you could have used instead. Just my opinion.
Maybe snarky is Croat for "imminent"?

i know he was talking about gvardiol’s work not mine, he was snarky about me posting that info and i don’t think it’s the language barrier.

Unless you're talking about a separate post than the one you replied to, then it wasn't snarky in the least, I'm still puzzled as to why you took umbrage at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.