Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’re not defending with a back 4? No thanks, we’ll be destroyed down the flanks. Bring Akanji in, have Stones step into midfield and have a back 4 when we don’t have the ball. Kovacic competing to play higher up the pitch if he’s capable of that role. If not, then on the bench.
Rodri could drop when needed

3BL.gif

well i am extremely intelligent, and now i sound like an obnoxious twat. or a wanker? which one’s better?

and i think it’s a quite sad and insular point of view, that i can’t have a good vocabulary because i’m a foreigner. my english isn’t even that good apart from vocabulary and spelling.

anyway, some croatian things on my swedish shelf, including my vintage dinamo zagreb scarf. i really am
croatian. and it looks like i’m staying :D
Believe me, I’ve been down this road here quite a few times. Exercise that ignore button when needed. You’re more than welcomed to this forum, especially now!

Has Romano ever posted a "Here we go" and then been seen to be wrong? I don't think he has. It's literally his whole brand.

Nah this is a done deal. Fabrizio gets this from either the player or agent. And before every media. Same happened with Cucurella and some other deals. Always been first on all the Gvardiol "updates"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.