Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry but fabrizio has just got another exclusive on borges to West Ham for 14m. This is after JWE last night as well. surely that gives more weight to him saying Gvardiol is done over minay and ducker who have probably never had an exclusive in their lives
Minay got Borges to West Ham BEFORE Fabrizio….

Minay got Borges to West Ham BEFORE Fabrizio….

as I mentioned in a later post the difference is minay saying West Ham are front runners and as such is non committal. Fabrizio says 14m verbal agreement- sell on and buy back included. Level of detail different and one is a more conservative approach- probably fed from club info. The other is more detailed and meaningful information.

as I mentioned in a later post the difference is minay saying West Ham are front runners and as such is non committal. Fabrizio says 14m verbal agreement- sell on and buy back included. Level of detail different and one is a more conservative approach- probably fed from club info. The other is more detailed and meaningful information.

Hi Fabrizio

Mike get his info from the club. Either to manage expectations, doing it on their own terms, or it’s just not totally done yet
Understandably the deal may have many parts especially legal detail.
Don't know of any 100 million deal that gets completely done very quickly in other, ie non football, sectors.
So both may be right in that the main players agree the deal then leave it to the lawyers and accountants to prepare paperwork for signing.
Just an opinion.

Understandably the deal may have many parts especially legal detail.
Don't know of any 100 million deal that gets completely done very quickly in other, ie non football, sectors.
So both may be right in that the main players agree the deal then leave it to the lawyers and accountants to prepare paperwork for signing.
Just an opinion.
Very quickly? How long has this deal been worked on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.