Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we know West Ham have £105m to spend… So West Ham, we’d like £30m please paid over the next 18 months, cheers. Lol.

Very quickly? How long has this deal been worked on?
Exactly my point.
Even when final agreement reached the detail of that compromise must be entered and agreed by both the parties to ensure the final version is exactly what was meant.
In other sectors this can take time, what is the football sector experience?

Don’t understand the flapping Romano is never ever ever wrong. He’s seldom first but his entire reputation is that if he says it’s done it’s done. There are reasons for the club to deny right now I’m sure but it’s very clearly done

Fabrizio said West Ham and city have reached a verbal agreement for 14m. That is more than West Ham being a front runner. It is the same as saying city and Leipzig have reached a agreement on a fee for Gvardiol. Im not saying minay is not trustworthy and as you suggest it’s likely he is just relaying a club message. However- the fact that Fabrizio has the detail on the borges deal and JWE rather than just a suggest of interest from those clubs would suggest that his info on the Gvardiol deal is solid also.

It doesn't suggest his information is solid, it only suggests he has been given the information for one purpose or another.

Not sure of his business model tbf, Does he pay agents for information? Or is he just a useful, ahem, tool for the agents?

Don’t understand the flapping Romano is never ever ever wrong. He’s seldom first but his entire reputation is that if he says it’s done it’s done. There are reasons for the club to deny right now I’m sure but it’s very clearly done

Did he not claim last year Cucurella to us was done, only for the club to deny it?

Also repeatedly claimed Messi was staying at Barcelona and extending his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.