Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
My reading: there was a verbal agreement between clubs yesterday but they wanted to keep it quiet for a day or two. Someone leaked to Gvardiol's agent that they'd agreed a fee, and Gvardiol's agent went to Fabrizio. Clubs probably then blamed each other for leaking it and now we're getting denials from both clubs that there's an agreement.
100% and it won't suprise me if itsbus that wanted to keep it quite whilst we found someone to buy laporte, along with them maybe wanting another replacement

Before people jump at what City have or haven't done its worth remembering that it could be Leipzig moving the goalposts we may have agreed to the initial deal but Leipzig may want something changed like payments etc. I know its said over and over but we don't know what is happening behind the scenes no matter what gets leaked.

Little bit of overconfidence with this but hopefully the club does really want to sign Gvardiol otherwise it would be one almighty anti climax for some. Here's a Muffin to relieve a little stress:1689882768740.png

Not really a club we want to fall out with.

They are a club we should want to have good relations with who could afford our decent youngsters down the line and vice versa they bring through decent talents we might want in future.

Hope we get this deal done and the clubs aren’t put off dealing with each other again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.