Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be floored if he went for anymore. I don't subscribe to this idea that Txiki is clueless and can't sell but its just all the factors that are at play here.

He has had a few big injuries, is a Spanish international (so Real and Barca are priority), is on big wages, is not first choice at City and I think he has proven on more than one occasion that he can be a "sad face" if he needs to.

Barca and Real aren't putting 80m on the table and we aren't going to spite ourselves and hold out for some mystical figure.
Barca have FDJ, we need a CM player and he is the perfect player, the deal will be done.

And Barca already owe us huge bags of cash for Garcia and Torres, so even more leverage.

i was reading yesterday they still hadnt paid even for Pjanic mate! 144m euro`s still outstanding to clubs

Yes, every club has transfer debt. City’s is £71m (it’s previously been much much higher), United’s over £90, Spurs £151m

That’s not missing payments, it’s just setting up transfers that are paid partly or entirely in the future.

£98m being quoted on Sky Sports for this guy

However very young so put him on a long contract ala Chelsea with a huge release clause.

Trouble is by putting him on a longer contract is offloading the player if the move doesn't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.