Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep is not a super human though. We are losing significant squad members. Gundo , Kyle's and Bernardo's future is up the air, mahrez and the only addition we got is an injury prone player. I hope it will all turn out to be okay but this is concerning.
I agree.
So if we don't get Gvardiol then if we haven't got a replacement lined up we must keep Eric and possibly Walker.
Bernardo we need to keep.
Last season there was a lot of panic when we sold Gabby and Zinchenko and didn't get Cucurella but out of the blue came Akanji and Pep did his four CBs thing.
But you're right if no Gvardiol then we can't spread ourselves too thinly.

I don't know if i'm getting old and nostalgic but the transfer window was so much better before Twitter got so involved. I know things got heated at times but some of the tangents the threads would go off on due to lack of 24 info were brilliant and used to make me laugh. It's seems to have got to the stage that people are cursing our club out because someone that no one knows claims to have info. I also hate that it has taken away some of the joy when we get a player because people have wound themselves up so much in the lead up that people are drained by the time it goes through. I'm not having a dig at anyone but people are already getting to the point of saying I don't care anymore.
Thank God there was no Twitter when we signed Ralph Brand in 1965!

Twitter is a useless source of info mate, all chancers using guesswork in the hope of looking knowledgeable. If you throw enough shit against a wall some of its going to stick.
Tbf here is exactly the same but with more characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.