Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foolish people here need to understand reality before showing your foolishness for all to see. Txiki is not majorly involved in negotiation and closing deals. that is more to do with Ferran and Khaldoon. know your targets before loosing your shit.

Foolish people here need to understand reality before showing your foolishness for all to see. Txiki is not majorly involved in negotiation and closing deals. that is more to do with Ferran and Khaldoon. know your targets before loosing your shit.
bugs me when people spell losing as loosing. In this instance I'm picturing loose shit. Cheers mate.

Whatever ultimately happens, far be it from me to criticize City's transfer strategy with respect to walking away if they feel the right deal can't be made. We'll have alternate targets in mind and if not, we still have Laporte! Good to see the tweets suggesting it's posturing though.. would love to have this kid.

Thought I'd check in.
Read a couple of pages and assumed that the deal had collapsed, such was the venom.
Go to Twitter to see absolutely nothing apart from some saying medical today, some saying no deal done, some saying deal done.
So, exactly as we were...I think.
Twitter is a useless source of info mate, all chancers using guesswork in the hope of looking knowledgeable. If you throw enough shit against a wall some of its going to stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.