Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are the absolute masters of dragging transfers out. Looking 50/50 as to whether this will go through or not. Just hope we're not putting all our eggs in to one basket over this deal, and overseeing other areas of the squad which need strengthening
We are also masters of winning most of whats on offer , stop flapping they have proven themselves time and time again , they run the club as it should be run not to appease impatient fans on a football forum

He reminds me of the scene out of Airplane where Leslie Nielsen pops his head into the cockpit and says 'good luck we're counting on you ' and still continues doing it when the.plane eventually lands.

This lad won't disclose his source as there is none.
Awww cute!

Your not relevant mate, if you choose to not take the info as legit that's up to you but don't be a baby implying I should be revealing my source.

Awww cute!

Your not relevant mate, if you choose to not take the info as legit that's up to you but don't be a baby implying I should be revealing my source.
What are you on about?
You have trotted out the same line for about 4 weeks.
No need to get touchy, I was hoping you'd be mature and say this person I know or that person knows someone.
No need to have a hissy fit love.

txiki/omar are responsible for transfer/contract extension/scouting....ferran oversees the CFG clubs....khaldoon (mansours right hand) is way to busy with his other businesses than to be involved in transfer business
Not really, Txiki identifies and negotiates with Omar. Soriano and ultimately Khaldoon have the final say on the budget and how it should be structured. If they say it’s too much thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.