Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve checked in again with my guy on this today, and he’s adamant that this is done!

Either he’s well off, or he’s clocked that it me leaking stuff to the forum, or he’s bang on again and this is all a load of media hype.

Time will tell on this one, but I trust the guy
I said yesterday that the deal is probably done but waiting on other players to move incoming for them outgoing for us , this is just my thoughts tho no inside info

Pep would never come out public and criticise the club so we would never know of any grumbles he has. Maybe he even likes the challenge.

The above is similar to what I have mentioned. We couldn't negotiate a deal for Jorginho but paid the release clause for Rodri, we couldn't originally negotiate a deal for Laporte but paid the release clause in the end.

Ruben Dias, Cancelo and Mahrez are the only big transfers we have been able to negotiate over the last 5-6 years. 2 of which we had a replacement in Otamendi and Danilo ready to go the other way.
2/3 are mendez/gestifute clients..the same with Bernardo...if we need someone late in the window we will fall back to one of his players (perhaps nunes from wolves)

We are the absolute masters of dragging transfers out. Looking 50/50 as to whether this will go through or not. Just hope we're not putting all our eggs in to one basket over this deal, and overseeing other areas of the squad which need strengthening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.