Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do u arrive at that, surely they hold the power balance in this one and wouldn’t accept anything they r not willing to receive?
Gvardiol holds the power.. as all players do these days... seems in his mind he's already at city and he will be

i agree, yeah i know, i’m a fan but still. i think he’s stuck in a really awkward position now, instead of focusing solely on getting ready for the new season, be it in germany or england.
if the transfer fails he’ll be the laughing stock of the football world.

another if it fails thing: which club would win the pr war, cause ending up with the image of being the club that ruined a young player’s dreams would be a bad thing for leipzig when it comes to signing new talents.

to cryarse - new word for me so that’s useful
If it helps: cryarse is both a verb (to cryarse - be a weak/ pathetic version of oneself) and a noun (weak/ pathetic version of oneself or wet wipe/ fanny/ [I’m sure you get the picture] other insults are available for BM users). Many flappers here also fall into the cryarse category. Please feel free to DM me with any queries on Manchester colloquialisms. I don’t claim to be an expert but nearly 60 years in the City has taught me the odd phrase or two..

What are you on about?
You have trotted out the same line for about 4 weeks.
No need to get touchy, I was hoping you'd be mature and say this person I know or that person knows someone.
No need to have a hissy fit love
Mate get over yourself, like I'm going to tell anyone who I get my info off, stop crying over people giving info in good faith, don't believe it fair enough just move on and stop crying about it.

Does a one legged duck swim around in circles?
A very real conundrum of our times.
Does this one legged duck have a consciousness that appreciates maths?
If so would it choose to only swim in circles? One will never know?

Tommy Cooper got it right a one legged chicken/ duck ?

Bring me the one that won the fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.