Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it helps: cryarse is both a verb (to cryarse - be a weak/ pathetic version of oneself) and a noun (weak/ pathetic version of oneself or wet wipe/ fanny/ [I’m sure you get the picture] other insults are available for BM users). Many flappers here also fall into the cryarse category. Please feel free to DM me with any queries on Manchester colloquialisms. I don’t claim to be an expert but nearly 60 years in the City has taught me the odd phrase or two..
thank you very much!
Are you
Suzi Dent
c/ o Countdown
i wish! never saw her on tv but i like her work.

Attachments

• 020E1DD7-4032-44BD-81FB-236ADA99A736.jpeg
    020E1DD7-4032-44BD-81FB-236ADA99A736.jpeg
    356 KB · Views: 43
Two obscure ones; Barney Rubbles missus, Can’t remember her name. Also, that blonde bird from Dactari - and the obvious one Jenny Handley from Magpie.
betty rubble, daktari, hmh, paula maybe?

Gvardiol holds the power.. as all players do these days... seems in his mind he's already at city and he will be
He has a contract with his employer and is training is with them, he may request to leave but they can hold him to his contract if he wants to b paid and ask city for what they think is reasonable. They will demand adequate compensation which is reasonable of them

Part of me thinks both clubs went out of their way in a farcical theater to deceive everyone that there’s really no deal, so they could get their stuff done.

But the very specific comments from both sides regarding the supposed medical tells me it’s a real problem.

Two obscure ones; Barney Rubbles missus, Can’t remember her name. Also, that blonde bird from Dactari - and the obvious one Jenny Handley from Magpie.
Hanley.

I'll see your Jenny Hanley & raise you Flo Benjamin & Toni Arthur ; remember racing home from High School (Parrs Wood) to see those two on Play School ( sharing a TV screen with Brian "Lucky" Cant , as me & my classmates nicknamed him...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.