Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
We bid £90m for Rice but are cautious with this?

I get that City want to show that they arent spending that much (net) but sometimes I wish they'd not give a shit about the criticism and spend the money they've earned!

I’ve said before we lack the appetite to use our financial power to make the big moves at certain times? Yeah Rice was no doubt too much but Arteta doesn’t give a shit as Rice is there and settling in already? We have Pep saying in a press do that many things will happen and he doesn’t know what his squad will be when the season starts?

Again if the right player fits their profile (Grealish and Haaland) then the board will cough up.

We bid £90m for Rice but are cautious with this?

I get that City want to show that they arent spending that much (net) but sometimes I wish they'd not give a shit about the criticism and spend the money they've earned!

Again if the right player fits their profile (Grealish and Haaland) then the board will cough up.
So does Gvardiol fit the profile or not?, because we seem reluctant to cough up on this proposed deal

So does Gvardiol fit the profile or not?, because we seem reluctant to cough up on this proposed deal
You have answered your own question. Probably not (although going off a bit of information by mattyb and Damian in this thread it is still on)

All depends on how much Pep wants him, and I believe at 21 years old he sees Gvardiol as a very important player for us going forwards.

Be very surprised if we didn't cough up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.