Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
City can still do a deal for Gvardiol but basically no negotiations, all on RB terms.

1. Potentially another club has intercepted the deal by indicating they will pay the clause next year, when they need a CB. Suits RB.
2. City and CFG appear to have hindered some deals that RB wanted to do with Lyon. RB don’t need Lukeba anymore they have Gvardiol.
What is your source for such details

Why is it so important to announce when we pull out?

Rice and Bellingham we were up against other clubs. In this situation with Gvardiol no requirement. Late in the transfer window City can keep their options open for a deal should they wish it.
That is how we do business. So no reason we won't follow suit.

What is your source for such details
Well let me tell you a certainty, I have never registered on Twitter, I don’t even use Facebook. I have never had FootballManager. There are better sources out there. I have read a lot of reports about this transfer and dug deeper into this.

I have a very good contact, I would never out that name on here ever. But in this instance I have not used them. I’m not claiming here on this thread that what I have put on here is 100% certain. I have put it on for discussion. I wanted to post this on Friday evening, but the thread was having a bit of a meltdown so I waited for it to calm down a bit.

Well let me tell you a certainty, I have never registered on Twitter, I don’t even use Facebook. I have never had FootballManager. There are better sources out there. I have read a lot of reports about this transfer and dug deeper into this.

I have a very good contact, I would never out that name on here ever. But in this instance I have not used them. I’m not claiming here on this thread that what I have put on here is 100% certain. I have put it on for discussion. I wanted to post this on Friday evening, but the thread was having a bit of a meltdown so I waited for it to calm down a bit.
Makes sense to me

Roger you were talking bollocks then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.