Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dont, we'll prob have a world leader soon who says ill press the button if i get 100 000 likes or whatever the equivalent is on any of the crap platforms that there is

There are plenty on here who like to vote for things just for a change.

"This isn't the mutually assured self destruction I voted for" they whinge, as their eyes melt out of their sockets and their teeth pop out of their gums.

"This isn't the mutually assured self destruction I voted for" they whinge, as their eyes melt out of their sockets and their teeth pop out of their gums.
and as that happens their will be people filming it from their bunkers and trying to upload it youtube while saying dont forget to like and subscribe

That sounds like a bird I met off Pof a few years back.

If I remember correctly, it was always the long term plan/demand of the owners, to have half the starting x11 made up of academy products. Perhaps that time has started to come to fruition.

Not happening as long as Pep is here.

As i have said all along, name one player that any other team has signed that gets into our team, sure all other teams have improved just as they do every season, every year teams sign players, get new managers etc, at any point have we been left behind?

Bellingham.

I'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.