Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think at this point nobody really knows anything and you can just say anything you want and there will be some evidence to agree with it and counter evidence to say thats nonsense and whatever happens will be the same

I think the fact we are struggling to move Laporte on is slowing this transfer down. There seems to be no credible interest in Laporte anywhere.

I’m still certain this deal gets done but part of me would rather we just keep aymeric and use these funds to strengthen the midfield and wings.
I noticed that about Laporte when the Crystal Palace rumour surfaced over the last few days, I think we are trying to set his expectations that he isn’t going to get too many offers and needs to lower where he fancies. We could do without loaning him.

This thread is a little embarrassing, in my opinion, and here is the reason: a number here are arguing and fighting each other over perception, not fact. Speculation about this deal is being generated by swathes of social media users, and few facts are known. This board has delivered overwhelming success for a decade, and we have bought extremely well, as evidenced by our continued growth and trophy-laden victories. What on earth do blues need to argue about? If you think any other club's fans with a brain suddenly think that their teams are better than us because they have made a couple of signings, you are not correct.

This thread is a little embarrassing, in my opinion, and here is the reason: a number here are arguing and fighting each other over perception, not fact. Speculation about this deal is being generated by swathes of social media users, and few facts are known. This board has delivered overwhelming success for a decade, and we have bought extremely well, as evidenced by our continued growth and trophy-laden victories. What on earth do blues need to argue about? If you think any other club's fans with a brain suddenly think that their teams are better than us because they have made a couple of signings, you are not correct.
As i have said all along, name one player that any other team has signed that gets into our team, sure all other teams have improved just as they do every season, every year teams sign players, get new managers etc, at any point have we been left behind?

So.. today is the magic day eh?
yeah until it doesnt happen and then it will be tomorrow because the carrier pigeon got lost, fax got broken, cos txiki couldnt find a nokia charger or cos the chairman at leipzig had eaten too much pasta and was taking a nap or whatever weird and fanciful reasons they wanna come up with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.