Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not disagreeing with you, but the simple fact is that our success over the past seven seasons is due almost entirely to our massively wealthy owners throwing money at getting Pep Guardiola as coach.
It doesn't matter how wealthy any other owners are, but bringing the rags into the equation is a rather pathetic attempt at deflection on your part.
Why is it a pathetic attempt
Shall I do the same with the Arsenal team or the Newcastle or perhaps the Brighton team would be acceptable to you
I could agree with you my friend but then we would both be wrong
In summary you think our transfer dealings are shite
I think the opposite
This particular window could do with work but there is plenty of time to get our ducks in a row
Anyway no need to bother replying
We clearly have different views
Enjoy the season once again I’m sure it would be a good one

Why are people so obsessed with the future. Try to live in the present which is glorious for us City fans. I can only think that the reason that some look to the future is because they are desperate to see the back of Pep. If you are a true blue please stop responding to these posts.

Okay my bad..

*crosses fingers* Hope Pep stays 20 more years so I can enjoy the *present* :)

So instead of judging those at the top of the club on 14 years of successes , you will wait and see sometime in the future when they may or may not make a mistake. That sounds fair.
I think 99% of City fans who experienced the bad days will not give a flying fuck if it all goes up in smoke after Pep and will still be around if we are back in League 1.

Why the fuck are you so obsessed with how much it cost the Club to sign the best manager in the world.
Apart from you who seriously gives a flying fuck ?
As it hampered FFP ? Nope.
Have we signed some of the best footballers you are likely to see in the PL ? Yep.
Have these players come to the Club because of Pep ? Yes in the main.
Are we likely to continue winning trophies in a rich vein of form once Pep goes ? Possibly not.
FFS just enjoy it while you can.
You need to factor in that Pep and his pals has taken us to the top of the tree
When he goes we will be at the top therefore the guy that comes next will probably be the best in the business
So hopefully success continues

I would not be surprised to see Txiki leave when Pep does and just hand over control to a new director who gets his own choice of who they want as a manager.

That said I think the perfect person to have at the helm is Pep till Gundo is ready to take over.

We all rate his football intelligence a bit higher than Kompany anyways..

I believe successful transitions come from a manager to his assistant or a manager to one of his players who understands the system (Shankly - Paisley - Fagan - Daglish).. so the formula is continued rather than given a massive change.
You don’t halve post some shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.