Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck are you so obsessed with how much it cost the Club to sign the best manager in the world.
Apart from you who seriously gives a flying fuck ?
As it hampered FFP ? Nope.
Have we signed some of the best footballers you are likely to see in the PL ? Yep.
Have these players come to the Club because of Pep ? Yes in the main.
Are we likely to continue winning trophies in a rich vein of form once Pep goes ? Possibly not.
FFS just enjoy it while you can.

My original comments related to how 'smart' our owners actually are. I don't think they're anywhere near as smart as they are rich and lucky.

I'm enjoying the ride as much as anyone Oakie, I just think they threw everything plus the kitchen sink in to get Pep and rode their luck.

I doubt there's anyone in the game who will achieve anywhere near 25% of what Pep has when he leaves. We'll see how smart our owners are then. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if they started selling off chunks of the City Group in the next few years while the value is still there.

Why is it a pathetic attempt
Shall I do the same with the Arsenal team or the Newcastle or perhaps the Brighton team would be acceptable to you
I could agree with you my friend but then we would both be wrong
In summary you think our transfer dealings are shite
I think the opposite
This particular window could do with work but there is plenty of time to get our ducks in a row
Anyway no need to bother replying
We clearly have different views
Enjoy the season once again I’m sure it would be a good one

You couldn't be more wrong. I share a lot of your views. I just think it's a lazy cop out when fans throw the rags into any discussion for comparison

Good post mate . Tbh I don’t think we get him as it’s looking like we won’t pay the extra £15 million or so to secure this transfer which in turn will be one of our few blunders . Of course it’s crazy to say sack the board but it’s also crazy to haggle over this fee as this player could solve our defence for years. We will know the outcome of this deal by the weeks end I think
he could solve what though, we've had the best/one of the best defences in the premier league and europe for quite a while

My original comments related to how 'smart' our owners actually are. I don't think they're anywhere near as smart as they are rich and lucky.

I'm enjoying the ride as much as anyone Oakie, I just think they threw everything plus the kitchen sink in to get Pep and rode their luck.

I doubt there's anyone in the game who will achieve anywhere near 25% of what Pep has when he leaves. We'll see how smart our owners are then. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if they started selling off chunks of the City Group in the next few years while the value is still there.
I think they were smart when we won the PL with two other Managers plus an FA Cup and League Cups so perhaps they aren`t "lucky" but astute businessmen.

If this is to be believed, there's been no contact for nearly a week?

I can believe that! That how Txiki works’ make a bid and see how they react to it seeing they reacted with wtf it’s €100m not penny less tells me we either waiting till we sell Laporte and get Cancelo out the door before we go back or we have just walked away and when we walk away you want read about it! We eventually weeks months pass and we realise we not getting him..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.