Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
W'ell see but like the others who posted ITK information I do hope it is correct.
Hang in there pal - this is City, it’s always been painful to get the result we want. It seems to help if we talk about other distracting shit while we’re waiting……..I saw a great film last night Hell or High Water. Brilliant acting and dialogue.

As far as I recall the main topics recently have been : crap british cars, cartoon characters you could fuck, 70’s music connections. Happy to resume as there doesn’t seem owt else to do.
(for those that missed it: Allegro and Betty Rubble was my vote)

If the delay is down to a leak about the deal and until then was all sorted then how is that City’s fault? Why are people blaming us or our dealings? It’s RB seeing their arse and spitting their dummy, they are now changing the terms to teach us a lesson (assuming they are blaming us) and we won’t play those games.
Fuck em, we have lost our primary targets each window and not done too badly have we.

Or it's not true and he's talking bullshit to cover himself when he said it was a done deal.

If anyone says it's a done deal and there's not an announcement, or at least a brief to the local press pack, then it's not a done deal.

As far as I recall the main topics recently have been : crap british cars, cartoon characters you could fuck, 70’s music connections. Happy to resume as there doesn’t seem owt else to do.
(for those that missed it: Allegro and Betty Rubble was my vote)
I always fancied a foursome with then 3 tidy bints who hung about with captain caveman

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.