Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the delay is down to a leak about the deal and until then was all sorted then how is that City’s fault? Why are people blaming us or our dealings? It’s RB seeing their arse and spitting their dummy, they are now changing the terms to teach us a lesson (assuming they are blaming us) and we won’t play those games.
Fuck em, we have lost our primary targets each window and not done too badly have we.
Don’t think it’s about a leak but I think we are £10-15million away from where we need to be and red bull will not budge and we will not up our bid . The Croat will go to liverpool next season if we don’t up our bid which I can’t see us doing . I’m normally ok with our transfer dealings and have faith in the system but if this deal falls through over £10-15 million then that’s a fuck up .i know it sounds crazy but I do think we are that focused on ffp that we are that bothered about paying big fees because of what media reaction will be .

Im itk and I heard the gap in the deal between both parties is closing, though RB dont feel they need to necessarily sell Gvardiol right now but City are pressing ahead. Expect an announcement some time this week. Or next
Great mate - thanks. Can we get back to chatting about important stuff like cars, birds and swearing at each other now?

Don’t think it’s about a leak but I think we are £10-15million away from where we need to be and red bull will not budge and we will not up our bid . The Croat will go to liverpool next season if we don’t up our bid which I can’t see us doing . I’m normally ok with our transfer dealings and have faith in the system but if this deal falls through over £10-15 million then that’s a fuck up .i know it sounds crazy but I do think we are that focused on ffp that we are that bothered about paying big fees because of what media reaction will be .
The price goes up next summer, not down, Liverpool won't get near it.

Go outside? Go outside? Fuck right off sunshine it’s not stopped raining for what seems like forever and it’s that bad even web footed born & bred Mancunians are moaning about the rain.
You’re right though this is just becoming a slog now and if it happens - great. If not - c’est la vie
Not lived in Manchester for a few years - have we twinned with Paris now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.