Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't Gvardiol got a release clause kicking in next year of close to 100m? That's the urgency isn't it? They say give us 86m now or fuck off and we'll keep him a year and see you next summer with 98m ‍♂️ That's how I see it at the minute from Leipzigs point of view.
Just because someone has a release clause doesn’t mean that clubs will pay that. Like any sale, whether there’s a release clause or not, the buying club can have its own valuation and try and get the player in for that.

Don’t think there’s any other serious bidders for his signature currently at the lesser amount that they want? So it’s a risk for RB too. A bird in the hand now vs next season when there may not be.

United waited a year for Sancho and the price was 25M less than the year before when BD were saying they wanted 100M.

'Hello Hello, it's Rosemary the telephone operator'.. not my type, but the actual human voice over woman is tidy enough - not half as rough as she sounds Carlos!
Always liked the cadburys caramel rabbit in the ads aswell.

I don't really care too much of the price. The board need to show big support to Pep after the treble. If Pep put him as No 1 target, get him.

Bellingham was the number one target it seems and then Gvardiol? Missed out on the top target and the back up top target, lets hope we dont miss out on this one!

I Love Laporte but he cant play the role ake plays in this team hence why he hardley featured last year. Grealish was a 100 million points gvardiol is 86 million pounds. Grealish was also a release clause gvardiol isnt. Also to be honest shirt sales hardly generate much income for the club given they are already paid by puma.

Gvardiol is the haaland of CBs hes 21 years of age and is expected to become the best in the world. Its clear why pep wants him. Hes probably one of a few footballers who can do the john stones role but from the left side if he ended up injured and he can do the ake role so hes multi-positonal something laporte currently isnt due to his pace. Laporte unfortunately in this system can only really play the dias role. (by the way i like laporte)

The fee is what it is. But given he could be here for 10+ years i dont see a particular issue with it and i dont think the club do otherwise they wouldnt have entered negotiations given the fees been public for a while. The fact that no other club is at the table doesnt mean you can undermine Leipzig they just wont sell. And the fact that you think 60m is laughable in itselfs given the potential your paying for. Left footed Centrebacks come with their own premium.

The fair value is around 80m which isnt much less than what leipzig want given his potential age left footed ect. You only have to looks at Fofana going for 72million last year. Rice went for 105m. Theres a lack of left footed cbs on the market.

Maybe they’ve announced the agreement to each other in secret!

Everything all of a sudden has gone EXTREMELY quiet on this?
Probably for the better. If they find an agreement they’ll let it be known, the media updates on a daily about bags packed, imminent, this and that, journos jumping the gun. Silence for once is a good sign they’ve both acknowledged it’s not been handled well and are going to stick to negotiate. If they find an agreement better to only find out then, even if none at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.