Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mate, Rice was the next target after Jude. Hopefully we get deals over the line both ways asap and start to settle the squad down with Pep? I`m sure promises were made to him and of course things can change in the blink of an eye with transfers but this one it seems we have always known the number so we either do the deal or move on?
I used to like your posts but tbh you’ve turned into a right mard arse, mate

Yes mate, Rice was the next target after Jude. Hopefully we get deals over the line both ways asap and start to settle the squad down with Pep? I`m sure promises were made to him and of course things can change in the blink of an eye with transfers but this one it seems we have always known the number so we either do the deal or move on?
I have no more idea of what will happen than you do but by all accounts it's not quite as simple as saying "how much do you want" and RB have apparently been moving the goalposts which won't help.

I'm confident it will get done regardless but I'm KFA so we'll see.

With the 48 hours window expiring I'm gonna need another ITK to tell me it's done in the next 48 hours to have something to look forward to please
Surely every genuine ITK would be reluctant to divulge any detail info following tantrums by RB even if he or she had received any info?

No doubt some media will bullshit with guesses presented as facts but this one is sensitive and both parties need a scapegoat if things go not to plan or to NDA.

Just an opinion with zero knowledge of how trusted media would behave in this case.

I have no more idea of what will happen than you do but by all accounts it's not quite as simple as saying "how much do you want" and RB have apparently been moving the goalposts which won't help.

I'm confident it will get done regardless but I'm KFA so we'll see.
The 2 rumours that have surfaced for why the deal was derailed seem to be the leak and the payment terms. Both those suggest the actual fee isn't an issue and has been agreed.To me anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.