Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said he needs to cut it out, now your saying coaching won’t eradicate it. Which is it?
Dias slides in plenty he’s learnt to control and time it.
It is mentality (decision making) issue not a coaching one. He made a few glaring mistakes in the second leg against us despite his fellow defenders not being much better (or even worse in that). You can't really coach that. Dias isn't as guilty as both Otamendi and Gvardiol. At £80m you do expect better regardless of age.

Last edited:
Still can't ignore that mistake. Plenty of teams would exploit that to the fullest. As I said at times Otamendi got caught out by that when he played for us.
At least he had a go. A couple of years ago we would have had cancello and zinchenko rolling around on the floor for 5 minutes by the time it went in the net.

At least he had a go. A couple of years ago we would have had cancello and zinchenko rolling around on the floor for 5 minutes by the time it went in the net.
While I agree with the other two you do expect a bit more composure in that situation especially with his hefty price tag. Same with the rest who of the supporters who highly rate Gvardiol I am not fully on board with the hype and I totally get why the club is hesitant in paying what RB Leipzig want.

While I agree with the other two you do expect a bit more composure in that situation especially with his hefty price tag. Same with the rest who highly rate Gvardiol I am not full on board with the hype and I can see why the club is hesitant in paying what RB Leipzig want/
It was just a joke but yeah, I don’t want him doing that for us. But then again I don’t think he would. It’s a meaningless game for a team he doesn’t want to play for anymore.

It was just a joke but yeah, I don’t want him doing that for us. But then again I don’t think he would. It’s a meaningless game for a team he doesn’t want to play for anymore.
I loved Otamendi but if he did cost the same as what Gvardiol is going for I would be questioning is he worth the price tag.

Still can't ignore that mistake. Plenty of teams would exploit that to the fullest. As I said at times Otamendi got caught out by that when he played for us.
I’m confused as to how he was caught out… he tried to block the shot as he wouldn’t have gotten to the man in time?

Dias gets creamed over (mainly by me) for making the same manoeuvre multiple times a game sometimes, the difference only being that 9/10 they don’t bobble over the keeper.

I’m confused as to how he was caught out… he tried to block the shot as he wouldn’t have gotten to the man in time?

Dias gets creamed over (mainly by me) for making the same manoeuvre multiple times a game sometimes, the difference only being that 9/10 they don’t bobble over the keeper.
It led to the winner and he can't be doing that in the Premier League as he would be regularly rinsed. Pre season or not it is not the most convincing piece of skill. Dias is a lot more composed defender than Gvardiol. Anyway I'll leave it as it is a partly jokey thread and I am getting a little serious with this.

Last edited:
It led to the winner and he can't be doing that in the Premier League as he would be regularly rinsed. Pre season or not it is not the most convincing piece of skill. Dias is a lot more composed defender than Gvardiol. Anyway I'll leave it as it is a partly jokey thread and I am getting a little serious with this.
One clip
He’s 21
He’s never played under Pep
Jesus Christ, he’s not even signed for us yet and Bluemoon is at him already FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.