Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raise your hands if you’re gonna Keep the faith. It’s no Bed of Roses These days, but I’ll certainly say Hallelujah if he joins us. Let’s hope he becomes a Runaway but doesn’t cause any Bad Medicine between the clubs… in these situations I find a lot is Always Misunderstood! Pfft Story of my life.
Anyway, Have a nice day.

Spot on, mate. VVD is a myth. He hides against decent forwards, drops deep and starts pointing fingers at teammates for not closing down.

Pep likes brave players. Gvardiol is brave. VVD is a coward.

We don't need to behave like liverpool fans by being blinkered and so black and white in judgement.

VVD is a very good player, I don't think he can be a good leader for the reasons you mention but he's still very good.

Raise your hands if you’re gonna Keep the faith. It’s no Bed of Roses These days, but I’ll certainly say Hallelujah if he joins us. Let’s hope he becomes a Runaway but doesn’t cause any Bad Medicine between the clubs… in these situations I find a lot is Always Misunderstood! Pfft Story of my life.
Anyway, Have a nice day.
I’m losing confidence in this transfer happening. At this point he’ll miss all of preseason, so doesn’t seem like City are too eager to get it done. Reports outside of bluemoon continue to cite City not willing to meet the asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.