Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to do this but I couldn't resist. Here's your scout report on Erling Haaland:
  • I don't get the hype and the only way this signing is going to happen is if Pep leaves.
  • I just don't rate that type of striker and I have watched for more than 5 minutes.
  • He isn't that quick for starters.His technique isn't that special either.
  • We just don't play that style of football that will play to his strengths and his agent will still be a major stumbling block.
  • Fuck it. Lets sign Edinson Cavani. Much better player than Haaland.
  • Haaland isn't anything like Lewandowski. Teams will work out how to defend against him and he will have barren spells. Mbappe is having similar problems right now.
  • Haaland has achieved very little to be considered to be anything like as the van Persie signing.
  • I don't think he is high on the list of Aguero's replacements.
  • He would struggle to adapt to Pep's tactics so he isn't a guarantee. In a couple years time Delap could be knocking on the door.
  • Haaland will need time too and although he is good but not that good. Delap will save us money without the Raiola headache.
  • I'm not that impressed with Haaland. Would struggle with Pep as manager.
  • We had already equally talented players in the academy already.
  • Delap will match Haaland's achievements.
  • Coaches like Moyes, Hodgson, Allardyce would still find a way of keeping Haaland very quiet.
  • There are plenty flaws in Haaland's game would get exposed in our set up.
  • Haaland hasn't come across many teams that have completely parked the bus for starters. There are a few teams in the Premier League who loves to do that.
I'm not trying to take the piss or anything but I think it suggests that you've not exactly got a keen eye for talent.

Relax, mate, Gvardiol is a top, top quality player. If he signs then you'll understand that within a handful of games for us.
I hate to say it but that there should require a self imposed ban from commenting on players of at least 30 days...or at least 24 hours straight of Bryan Adams in his ear buds...

At 21 and a defender who has already a few seasons under his belt. I am not so sure he can really iron out those types of mistakes even under Pep.
So your creating another string of "jokes" we can all laugh at in a few months time? PMSL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.