Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in the slightest but fair enough Vanchi although is a tad biased is entitled to her point of view. Upmecano was last defendr to move from RB Leipzig in a high profile move but hasn't yet worked out as planned but still a good player none the less.
what was biased in what i wrote. you know i’m a croatian gvardiol fan so i’m automatically not capable of being objective? i didn’t write stuff like:”you evil ray saying bad stuff about our adorable croatian joško who is the bestest of the best athletes in the history of universe and can do no wrong”

Leipzig playing hard to get and I can't really blame them as nobody wants to sell/lose their best players.

It will probably take £100 million to sign him as Leipzig will want that money to be able to challenge Bayern Munich and Dortmund for the Bundesliga table.

I think Gvardiol has the potential to be better then Sergio Ramos (When he was at his very best) so it could be a really good signing for us.
I really hope he lives up to that tag. Although a complete **** can't argue with Ramos' overally quality. Same with his fellow **** Pepe

what was biased in what i wrote. you know i’m a croatian gvardiol fan so i’m automatically not capable of being objective? i didn’t write stuff like:”you evil ray saying bad stuff about our adorable croatian joško who is the bestest of the best athletes in the history of universe and can do no wrong”
Geniunely what are his weaker points of his game that he really needs to work on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.