Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhaha i don’t know who aluko is but if you get it right you’ll be a deity, why not, i’ll write an ode in your honor even!

but! if you get it wrong and i fall asleep anf then wake up for the announcement and there’s nothing, there’s gonna be a tantrum and erm, an attempt at croatian juju coming your way :D
Najava u 20:00, idemo!

I'll be surprised if Laporte's valuation is met this summer. Only Palace appear to have shown any interest publicly and I can't see them paying much over £20/25m for a fifth choice defender.

Tbh I suspect Laporte wouldn't be at all impressed about the prospect of playing for Palace.

I wonder if Rico gets more game time mate defo, this new system though may see Rico in where he started against Bayern if required? Phillips I think is still an issue as yet again for Rodri to not start Phillips wasn’t trusted again and Kovacic was instead?
It wasn't to do with Phillips bring trusted in my opinion pep has been quoted as saying he wanted kovacic to play in every role as to get an understanding of what is required.

Think Rico will deffo get more game time

The United Nations has announced that Leipzig's office will be turned into a Unesco world heritage site next year as it is the site of the longest ever transfer negotiation. In a statement released by RB Leipzig the clubs thanks the UN for finally recognizing the charms of the former East Germany.

Bild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.