Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gets in ours for me, don't really understand how he fell so out of favour. Although Aké has been phenomenal. Kind of unlucky he played injured the end of 21/22 to win us the League then someone came and took his spot at the start of next season when he was recovering.
The trouble for Laporte started with his ACL injury. Like a lot who suffer this, he just lost a yard of pace and turning ability in order to recover. So, if the play is infront of him then no problem, but the moment its ‘over the top’ or up against a speed merchant, he’s going to struggle. That makes him generally still ok in a back four who sit in place, but Pep now basically plays a back three. That’s my take on it, but again, it’s just an opinion, as I can’t think of another reason as others have said.

It wasn't to do with Phillips bring trusted in my opinion pep has been quoted as saying he wanted kovacic to play in every role as to get an understanding of what is required.

Think Rico will deffo get more game time
Rico is in a different class to Phillips, and one of the reasons why Phillips has to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.