Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never used the ignore button no matter what anyone says. For me that's a version of censorship, but I digress. I'd rather just read and reply or stay quiet, than ignore someone. No need for drastic measures...it's all good.
Oh, I thought you were complaining about my posting; too much, in the wrong threads and not to your liking? We’re all good then?

I know someone personally who does accounting for a forbes billionair’s wife . She has zero problem dropping 70-80 thousands on Armani clothings but alway ready to moan about price of a fucking organic avocado at whole foods .
Avacado is like eating an arse , no matter what mountain region it’s grown in.
I’d much rather eat cockles tbh , or are they pickled clits in brine ?

Avacado is like eating an arse , no matter what mountain region it’s grown in.
I’d much rather eat cockles tbh , or are they pickled clits in brine ?
As strange as it gets in these threads, this one has me totally befuddled,and a bit uneasy.
I know I’m likely to regret this, but, leaving pickled clits to one side for the time being, in what way is avocado like eating an arse?

Where exactly does Gvardiol slot into this treble winning defence? The narrative is that he could replace Laporte who is currently *looks down list* 5th choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.