Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that the fee has been agreed but not the payment or bonus terms.

IF IF IF IF the player ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY wants to sign for City,we should set a deadline (96 hours) or we defer it until his buyout clause is activated next summer.

We are hardly short of multi purpose defenders.
why would you do that? he’ll be more expensive then. maybe he should just stay in leipzig until 2027 and join on a free, to prove he’s really committed :D

Think a lot ox it is to do with these charges hanging over us and that we are not see. To just splashing money without a second thought . It’s all about public perception and how we look to others atm because years gone by the deal for the Croat would have been wrapped up asap .
Another rubbish comment

I asked because what he stated does not exist. We have not bid 100 million euros. If we had then it would have been accepted
How do you KNOW what we’re negotiating when it’s well known that we keep all discussions under wraps

Reactions: CC1
I stopped reading at the incompetence of the board... Get a fucking grip mate! You really think arsenal and Chelsea fans sit back and think I'm so glad we don't have clowns like txiki, Omar and khaldoon at the club. Give your flipping head a wobble! We've won 3 leagues on the bounce and treble I think our board our amongst the best in the world and if they've had a delayed holiday and pissup after the treble fuck it they deserve it! Which they haven't btw haha...

Where's your perspective!

Our board are good but not the best, we’ve won those titles due to pep any other manager and we don’t win and a lot more people are asking the board why, there have been some windows where you think what are we doing.

Going into a season not replacing our number one goal scorer and record goal scorer is one of those Pep wanted Kane and we couldn’t get him Kane so he had to improvise and made Gundogan a brilliant goal scorer,not replacing Kompany meaning pep had to go a season without replacing one of the best centre backs and leaders at the club which cost us the league . Just windows where your left scratching your head.

But we have Pep , you could give Pep limited resources and he’d still win he’s a genius. Our success is down to that man, can you imagine any other manager going into a season without a striker or without replacing his captain and crucial defender and winning the league no? He’s come up with formations and tactics when we’ve looked vulnerable. Won leagues that’s not the board that’s Pep.

So our board is good but not the best. Our success is down to having the best manager in the world and will possibly go down as one of the best in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.