Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. Next break in the Ashes I will mourn the loss of your interest in my comments.

Here’s why nobody’s interested in running off finding “reports” for you. You say you are watching the Ashes, but how do we this is true? Please send reports from a trusted source. Otherwise it’s all bollocks.

Now, I don’t have the time, patience or fucking crayons to point out your stupidity if this isn’t graphic enough for you.

Here’s why nobody’s interested in running off finding “reports” for you. You say you are watching the Ashes, but how do we this is true? Please send reports from a trusted source. Otherwise it’s all bollocks.

Now, I don’t have the time, patience or fucking crayons to point out your stupidity if this isn’t graphic enough for you.
It would have been a lot simpler if you would have said you didn't understand what an opinion is.

For instance me telling you that I'm watching the ashes isn't an opinion. Hope this helps. Maybe use your 'fucking crayons' to write this down as an example.

Last edited:
We’ve raised more on outgoings than the whole of his fee and first years wages.
So where is he then if we are making all this money? This guy is a generational talent and will be a mainstay for years to come but we could blow this deal and allow other clubs in .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.