Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
The state of some posts in this thread. You could almost think we just had a season like Chelseas!

We have just reached record breaking revenue, won the league 3 times in a row, just won a historic treble and is widely considered to have the best squad in the world, yet some idiots think our guys in charge have no idea of what they are doing. Would be very interesting to see who they are comparing us too if thats their conclusion after seeing everything the club has done and achieved.

I agree the lack of things happening on the transfer market can be frustrating at times, but we know very little about whats going on behind closed doors and Pep himself said a lot of things will happen before the window closes. So lets wait and see what actually happens before acting like absolute clowns when we dont have all the answers.

So where is he then if we are making all this money? This guy is a generational talent and will be a mainstay for years to come but we could blow this deal and allow other clubs in .
COULD being the operative word. But unlikely- unless we find a better option (as with Dias; Rodri etc)

Think a lot ox it is to do with these charges hanging over us and that we are not see. To just splashing money without a second thought . It’s all about public perception and how we look to others atm because years gone by the deal for the Croat would have been wrapped up asap .

We could sign nobody for the next five years and win every trophy possible but the majority of the football following public will still cry about financial doping when we sign a backup goalie.

If one things been made abundantly clear over the last few years, it's that rivals fans will find any excuse to kick and scream against every single thing we do. We'd be chasing our tail if we're trying to win them over.

Whatever the reason for the lack of spending (if there is one), I can't believe those in charge of my club would waste their time on trying to appease them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.