Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can scarcely belive this. On this forum in recent weeks I have read comments from different posters to the effect that City's management is incompetent, that said management has been lucky (no sharpness there, no business acumen) and that the club has embraced mediocrity. I think that all this has come about because of a failure to sign Gvardiol quickly - as quickly perhaps as a leading club should sign players, in the opinion of the posters in question. Treble winners, multiple trophies across the board, and an academy that wins its own trophies and develops young players of immense skill in numbers the club cannot accommodate. All this has come about through luck, which somehow has covered up incompetence and a mediocre mindset. I shall have to put in a request that the forum's moderators incorporate an emoji, or whatever it's called, to show head-shaking bewilderment: it would save time in the long run. But stay. Is it possible that the posters in question are really on a wind-up to enliven the off-season so that the forum doesn't degenerate into discussions about Vimto or the difference between price and value? If so they should take care: more senior members (of which in the strict sense of years accomplished I am one) may end up having heart failure. Incompetent, mediocre? (Shakes head sadly).

@Old Amos , Is the post you responded to merely a WUM or blatant stupidity ?

I'll stick my neck out and go for the latter based upon other posts from him/her

Last edited:
I'm telling you this: I don't care that this board has brought in the greatest manager in the game. I don't care that this board has delivered the most rapid business growth of any sports team in the last few decades. I don't care that we have won the treble, the domestic quad, and broken a host of records. They are shit. They are more shit because someone on Twitter said that we wanted a player but we didn't get him. That proves it.

Bull are trying to play tough...who blinks first !!

His contractual buy out clause is non negotiable @ €96m.

Your final comment is facetious.
you’re wrong, his release clause is allegedly between 110 and 115m euros.

my final comment was an obvious joke. ok, apparently not obvious, but still a joke ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.