Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
This deal will cause Ripples in the transfer market. Gvardiol is young and under Pep could become one of the best players in the Galaxy. It’s been no Picnic getting this deal over the line.
I think we’ll all get the Boost we are waiting for imminently. Things have been slightly rippled, but there’s always a flat underside.

This deal will cause Ripples in the transfer market. Gvardiol is young and under Pep could become one of the best players in the Galaxy. It’s been no Picnic getting this deal over the line.
I'm going to Skip the past 966 pages and instead get totally Spangled when he does sign for us. Anyeay, he seems like a lovely ickle Poppet who will blend in nicely with our world class Allsorts

I think we’ll all get the Boost we are waiting for imminently. Things have been slightly rippled, but there’s always a flat underside.
It’s been a marathon of a transfer saga with lots of media Hershey, but worth it to see a young starburst onto the scene in the PL. Can’t wait to see him in that famous sky blue Kit (Kat).

Well it has been the most discussed Topic in the transfer forum. Even the ITK Smarties don’t know how this one will go - just hope it doesn’t Spiral out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.