Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guido Schaffer-LVZ: Gvardiol's move to Man City will be officially announced in the next few days.

Guido Schaffer-LVZ: Lukeba and Gertruida will be substitutes to compensate for Gvadiol's departure, news of the closure of the Gvardiol deal will spread in the coming days.

It must be a done deal aside from crossing the T's and dotting the I's, reports coming through thick and fast of Liverpool and United hijacking the deal.

you’re wrong, his release clause is allegedly between 110 and 115m euros.

my final comment was an obvious joke. ok, apparently not obvious, but still a joke ;)
No, it was pretty obvious...

As I understand it, the €110m clause for Gvardiol does not actually come into effect until 2024.

That being the case, it's not actually a 'problem' for City. Unless another club comes wading in with an offer in excess of ours, or with more favourable terms of payment, he's almost certainly coming to City.

Madrid can go and fuck themselves. They've got no money left for this window, and they'll be more interested in trying to get Haaland in 2024.

Gvardiol will sign next week or the week after. All depends on the price of Avocados.
Haaland won't be playing with Mbappe anytime soon...you can rest assured of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.