Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the longest thread for a signing (that ultimately got over the line) in this place? I ask because I can't wait for the bloody window to close so I can take a break from the Bat Flap Cave Forum. I hate it. It's a Groundhog Day hell hole and rubbish.
Why read it then?

I get the viewpoint of trust the club, let’s wait and see where we’re at when the window closes, we just won the treble, etc, etc. but then the transfer forum probably isn’t for you, all the people coming to these threads effectively saying shut up is so pointless

I thin the squad much more of need of a top CM operator or a winger that can score goals. I do think we can go into next season with what we have in defence and do very well. but losing Gundo and Mahrez and Kovacic is the only new face so far.

there was a fucking reason to be going for Bellingham or Rice probably Pep thought what we have is not enough.

currently we really need Haaand to put in another 50+ goals season and still we losing lots of goals from Gundo-Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.