Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, very different FFP has no interest in revenue only profit and loss.A £41 mill profit isn’t really very much on a £600 mill revenue.
For a football club it’s okay, not so much from a business pov.
Under the new Financial and Sustainability Regulations revenue is relevant 1690750234130.png
This new ratio represents an evolution of an indicator already included in the previous UEFA Financial Fair Play regulations: a recommendation to keep total employee benefit expenses below 70% of total revenue. The main change is that the new ratio is now a strict requirement – a pillar - and not only a recommendation.

Don't the price go up next year so if we not doing it now we definitely won't be doing it next year

I think it’s more that RB don’t need to sell him, due to the fact they have already made 60mil and 70 mil from Chelsea/Liverpool.
They are going to at-least need some team for next season.
Leipzig also know if they don’t sell this year, then they can sell next year for potentially a bigger fee. The ball is in their court.

I think we should just bite the bullet and pay them the price they are asking, Harry maguire was bought for 80mil!
But I can see us keeping Laporte and trying again next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.