Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think it’s about a leak but I think we are £10-15million away from where we need to be and red bull will not budge and we will not up our bid . The Croat will go to liverpool next season if we don’t up our bid which I can’t see us doing . I’m normally ok with our transfer dealings and have faith in the system but if this deal falls through over £10-15 million then that’s a fuck up .i know it sounds crazy but I do think we are that focused on ffp that we are that bothered about paying big fees because of what media reaction will be .
When, in our most recent history, following the same philosophy on having a ceiling on value, have we been proved wrong?

I did think we are the luckiest outfit in modern times on this score; however it simply can’t be, missing the odd couple are anomalies but we are fast approaching double figures now; the common denominator is Pep turns most of those we bailed on into completely different outcomes, players now should be wise to it as under his stewardship, they invariably excel… the players now make these deals and I for one applaud our stance!

Great post mate. I have no 'agenda' whatsoever. I just don’t hold the view that everything in the garden will remain rosy following Pep's departure. I simply have concerns that the owners will be relying on luck and money rather than judgement when it comes to appointing Pep's successor(s).

I'm a glass half empty kind of guy!

I really cannot follow your logic…. a) the appointment of Pep was undertaken as part of a wider recruitment strategy to bring in the core elements of a hugely successful leadership team from Barcelona. As others have said all appointments are a risk but in the scheme of things this was a well thought through strategy and really was not a gamble - it was hiring people with a proven track record of success. b) there is nothing in our owners wider business dealings to suggest he is a chancer, his investments are prudent, considered and generally very successful, so what makes you think he will dispense with that strategy when it comes time to replace Pep. There isn’t another Pep out there but they’ll hire the best available and give that person all the necessary tools to do their job.

You‘d think after Swales and Halford we’d appreciate what we have and recognise that some of the best business brains on the planet are the stewards of our fantastic club.

News to me - now looking them up on you tube, so I’ll get back to you.
in the meantime- who was the office tart in Hong Kong fooey?
'Hello Hello, it's Rosemary the telephone operator'.. not my type, but the actual human voice over woman is tidy enough - not half as rough as she sounds Carlos!

Just because we don't hear the news on public doesn't meant there isn't movement behind scene.

People that still banging 48 hours news need to relax. Go outside and don't feel stressed needing to look at internet every single hours to hear news update regarding Gvardiol.
*itches all over* *side eyes* *shreeks*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.