Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.

If this is even remotely true then I will be of the belief that txiki struggles to close deals that do not involve any type of a clause.

If we do drop this deal the board have questions to answer for. They have set their price for him for around a year and half now and for it to Go on this long is a bit embarrassing. I know we have a certain price on players and won’t go over the odds but gvaridol has done everything he can on his end he’s put a transfer request in, RB Leipzig have told us the price and it seems that we don’t want to complete the deal for some reason. I imagine pep will be fuming if this doesn’t go through.

Last edited:
If we do drop this deal the board have questions to ask they have set their price for him for around a year and half now and for it to Go on this long is a bit embarrassing. I know we have a certain price on players and won’t go over the odds but gvaridol has done everything he can on his end he’s put a transfer request in, RB Leipzig have told us the price and it seems that we don’t want to complete the deal for some reason. I imagine pep will be fuming if this doesn’t go through.
it gets done this week in my opinion.... Im pretty sure if we were looking at alternatives Jack Gaughn wouldnt be asking kovacic about gvardiol joining city.

If this is even remotely true then I will be of the belief that txiki struggles to close deals that do not involve any type of a clause.

Notice how any transfer where a player has been quoted to have "packed his bags" has yet to happen for Txiki... Jorginho, Koulibaly, Sanchez. Now Gvardiol (?)

We are doomed I tell you!!!....it's the suitcase curse.

If we do drop this deal the board have questions to ask they have set their price for him for around a year and half now and for it to Go on this long is a bit embarrassing. I know we have a certain price on players and won’t go over the odds but gvaridol has done everything he can on his end he’s put a transfer request in, RB Leipzig have told us the price and it seems that we don’t want to complete the deal for some reason. I imagine pep will be fuming if this doesn’t go thr
I can see this going down like a lead balloon

If we do drop this deal the board have questions to ask they have set their price for him for around a year and half now and for it to Go on this long is a bit embarrassing. I know we have a certain price on players and won’t go over the odds but gvaridol has done everything he can on his end he’s put a transfer request in, RB Leipzig have told us the price and it seems that we don’t want to complete the deal for some reason. I imagine pep will be fuming if this doesn’t go through.
Everyone says that we have a set price etc.. which is great but it could be problematic if we have cases where we negotiate for a player who’s all in on joining us and the deal doesn’t go through. This can cause players in the future to second guess committing to joining city as they don’t know if we can close the deals or not.

That could be problematic as the club always targets players who want to join city and only city.

If and I mean if, Gvardiol joins either United or Liverpool as a few media sources are suggesting then I think ITK is dead.

It's going to be the Italian Giorgio Scalvini and he's around 40 million euros can play left cb and right . Alot more raw than Gvardiol but is an incredible prospect, we were linked alot during the season so educated guess it's him that will be the alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.