Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
dunno if it was mentionend but watched the espn panel (think a scottish guy, some old timer) saying gvardiol will not dribble through the midfield like stones... "he is a pure defender". they also showed our "eleven" and gvardiol was playing the rb part in a back 3...... losing all hope.

also in regards to eberl/mintzlaf, shortly before mintzlaf got involved there were rumours that eberl could be heading to bayern.
those rumors are old, started when bayern fired hasan salihamidžić directly after the last bundesliga matchday in may.

i must find this spectacular espn panel, i love comedy.

a very interesting post. i don’t have a theory, i just think it’s quite weird how this went from dealing with max eberl to city going over his head to oliver mintzlaff and then leipzig not only accepted 20m euros less than his rc, 10m euros less than their baseline asking price, but also no add ons at all except that friendly. did leipzig lose money for a potential future business opportunity for red bull in general? :D
Of course, all we get is second, third hand information. My feeling was that Oliver's side might be all about that cash, now. Easy to imagine how taking a deal of 40m+ up front for 80m total might mean a lot more to him than than negotiating for 22m a year for 4 years. Especially if City still might walk.

It does all read pretty well in PR and Rep terms for City. They really are making me uneasy at points these days. But that's because they are routinely toughing out the situations. And they seem to know what they are doing.

They thought a woman's team would be shite
They thought playing from the back was shite
They thought Haaland would be shite
They thought Pep would be shite
They thought tax dod,,,,,,,oh hang on
They thought breeching FFP,,,,GIVE ME A SEC ---> * CHEETING C@NTS
Have I missed anything?
Oh yeah, 3 trophies. Fuckoff!

I preferred your output when you were pink.

i just read that joško will fly to manchester tomorrow morning, with marjan šišić. croatian media, don’t know if it’s itk or kfa though.
It makes sense. Everyone reported we want this done and dusted before Sunday, so he would have to do his medical tomorrow at the latest. Then, we announce him on Saturday, and he could be on the bench/in the stands on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.