Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren’t the Medicals done in Barcelona? Haaland had his there.
Haaland had something checked there because of a recent injury he had a little procedure done i read somewhere. He had the first part in belgium and then part of it at the MIHP. I think gvardiols will just be done at the MIHP/city. like grealish had

How about...

Is it my imagination
Or have we finally found the players we're looking for?

Pep was looking for Croatians
And Txiki found us Kovacic and Gvardiol

He said not in my lifetime
But City did it in no time
And when they cross the white line
We're going back to the top

They're gonna make it happen
They're gonna make it happen
Now that’s musical talent- took it to another level.

Haaland had something checked there because of a recent injury he had a little procedure done i read somewhere. He had the first part in belgium and then part of it at the MIHP. I think gvardiols will just be done at the MIHP/city. like grealish had
Can someone be so kind as to remind me what MIHP stands for thanks .
EdIt turns out people are right and google was my friend. Manchester institute for health and performance.

GTF! Lol!

What is it about the Rags that they always have to compare their signings/players to ours, and as usual, the deluded Rags twats think United always get the better player.

It’s like David Moyes said ten years ago, ‘[City are] the sort of standard and level we need to try and aspire to get ourselves to at this moment in time’.

GTF! Lol!

What is it about the Rags that they always have to compare their signings/players to ours, and as usual, the deluded Rags twats think United always get the better player.

Which translates to ‘we haven’t got a fuckin clue so we’ll go with players Ten-bag already knows, it’s like he’s on a Harry Redknapp cut of every transfer from Ajax, they won’t be able to sack him when it goes tits up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.