journalist Jonathan Norcroft and Colin Savage talk FFP

a tosser? thought that was a joke tbh. Listened to him on a few podcasts, he and a few on here have really dived into this stuff and have good knowledge, otherwise these hacks would be allowed to get away with saying what they want with no recourse.

It was a joke lol

Really good video. I agreed with most of it apart from the attempts to defend the human rights abuses.

Same here, just finished watching the rest of it, Norcroft comes across much better than over Twitter, I wish more reporters would face up to the music like that.

But he is sticking to that caveat of we potentially broke the rules. He accepts what FFP is and how it is used to stop City. He didnt seem to be aware of the UEFA shenanigans behind the scenes and seemed to take it on board, but end of the day, negative reporting on City makes money is what I took away from it.

Good but Northcroft is entrenched with his view that City have cheated and must be punished, and that City fans are paranoid. I got the impression that he wasn't prepared to listen but at least he fronted up

Maybe Colin or someone else can clarify this...but I don't think it was highlighted sufficiently....

My main takeaway from watching this was re the point made around the sponsorship funding from Etihad, Aabar that Colin referred to being revealed up in a US court case.
I understood it to mean that it's OK & allowed if 'other sources' from within Abu Dhabi or elsewhere actually contribute the money that Eithad, Aabar sponsor City with.
But it's not OK if money towards these sponsorships comes from ADUG or Mansoor himself - and if that's what happened we will be punished.

Good but Northcroft is entrenched with his view that City have cheated and must be punished, and that City fans are paranoid. I got the impression that he wasn't prepared to listen but at least he fronted up
Norcroft is one vile bastard. As a few of us were saying on the De Spiegel thread, he's been pisstaking blues with Harris and fuckin Duncan Castles on their Twitter chat. All he wants is our club punished which he has stated on Twitter.

The guy is an out an out Cvnt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.